Saturday, December 21, 2013

A Very Special Wish



December Madness Wish #6 is very special to me as you will be wishing for designs from my two very special friends.


Jenny Faifel aka sweaterfreak, is my real life best friend.

Jenny and I have been best friends since our first year of university. Knitting and designing is a big part of our regular chats. We bounce ideas off each other, make plans, push each other to make things happen.


Jenny’s designs can be found here.
Be on a watch out for her new design too a loopdigan. She is collaborating with elann.com on this project.

Isn’t it amazing?






Monika Sirna aka mdcim is my best ravelry friend, and I often think of her as my real life friend. We live in different parts of the world, but had we lived in the same city we would be inseparable. I have known Monika for a few years now, and simply cannot imagine my work without her. She is a big part of what I do, be it pattern writing, yarn dyeing, or inspiration behind my ideas.
Monika’s patterns can be found here.
Monika has just recently added another pattern to her Cabernet Series, a Cabernet Classic. What a stunning collection!
And I absolutely love her new design for children, Roseberry Cardi. It is such a perfect knit for the cold months.




Here is how this wish day is going to work:
  1. One wish per person/post by replying to the thread on Ravelry.
  2. Wish for a design from Jenny and Monika for yourself…AND for a design from Jenny and Monika for your special friend. When the wish will be granted, you will receive a pattern you wished for yourself and your friend will receive a pattern you wished for them. Please include ravelry name for your friend in your wish.
  3. Wishes will be granted approximately 48 hrs from when the thread was started.
  4. Wishes will be granted by me, Jenny, and Monika.
  5. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment