Guess what? It is this time of the year again, and DECEMBER MADNESS is back on!
We have had so much fun with it last year that we have decided to repeat it. I was not entirely sure how my schedule will end up for December, but I simply cannot pass this opportunity.
We already feel the holiday spirit in our house. We have snow for the last couple of weeks, Xmas songs are playing everywhere. Maya is practicing her caroling, which her class is doing this year. My mom’s birthday was on December 1st, and we are feeling very good about the whole month ahead of us.
Last year’s DECEMBER MADNESS was great fun and here is what you can expect this year:
- Wish Days for your favorite patterns
- Wish Days for patterns from specific designers
- Random give-aways and prizes
- Lots of fun
- Holiday cheer and spirit
Please check our Ravelry forum often and feel free to participate in all the events and to invite your friends!
Guess My New Design.
I am working on a new design right now that will be heading to testers in a few days with publication date in January. My regular test knitters know what it is, so they cannot play this one.
What you have to guess is
- What it is
- Whether there are cables, lace, or any other stitch work involved.
- Who this design is suitable for.
- You can also try to guess the amount of yarn needed and what type of yarn.
- Post your answer in our Ravelry thread, here.
In a way all those listed above are little clues.
First person to guess it all correctly will receive the pattern and the yarn to make it BEFORE it is made public!
This particular wish thread is going to be open from now till Dec 31st, 2013.
- Only one wish per person on this forum thread, though you can enter more wishes in other wish days through the month.
- You can wish for any pattern you want the most from any designer you like.
- Have fun!
- On Dec 31st we will randomly choose 3 entries and grant the wishes.