Saturday, February 19, 2011

Creative Corner...

I always have too many ideas for knitting, but not enough time to realize it all.
Where do my yet unrealized ideas go? Into my very big and almost full sketchbook!

Here is what has been turned from sketches and notes into fully realized projects:

1. "Maritimes" - a versatile unisex top that allows you to create at least 6 different looks for boys or girls. And yes, it is from my "Back to the Sea" collection. The pattern is to be released very very soon.
Here are some previews:



2. "Pepper" - finally a project unrelated to the sea theme! But it is a first in the new series of cardigans to come. The pattern is in testing phase now, and can be expected for release mid-end March, 2011.



5 comments:

  1. very cool! my daughter saw it and requested one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see a link to purchase this pattern, is it available?

    darbost@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maritimes is available now. Pepper will be available April 1st, 2011

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurrah, that's what I was seeking for, what a stuff! existing here at this web site, thanks admin of this web page.

    Look into my web site - payday quick cash

    ReplyDelete