Thursday, July 22, 2010

Back to the Sea Update: Part 2

Things are coming along nicely.

 

The skirt is ready now too! I am working hard to get this pattern out to testers as soon as possible.
Though a little unexpected delay came my way in a form of re-knitting "That 70's Dress" to fix minor things that bugged me. So I am trying to juggle making a new pattern and working on the previous one for release.
Here are some previews of my new design "Yacht Club Skirt" - super uber cute skirt, modeled by two uber super cute girls.


Here is Gabi  showing off her sailor skirt. We had to chaise her to get some pics, she kept twirling and dancing.




















Maya was a bit more interested in what our neighbors were doing, so I was lucky and got some good pics in no time. I have also changed how the cable starts on her skirt. I think this way it gives the cable a more complete look.




8 comments:

  1. Those skirts are just gorgeous! You are too clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skirt!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am drooling over the skirt and the pants. I can't wait to see what comes next!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolutely gorgeous skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh please please please please please..........post a pattern for this!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful! and I love the pants too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. J'adore dommage je ne lis pas l'anglais, sorry

    ReplyDelete