Thursday, April 22, 2010

Patterns/Ideas in the Making: Color Flirtations Dress

I have been currently working on a series of summer tops/dresses for this spring - summer.
I have not yet decided whether to make those patterns free or not.
It has been a lot of work: lots of test knitting, calculating, fitting, frogging, and re knitting.
And i am still looking for reliable test knitters for sizes 5+ .....where are you?
Here are some of the progress pictures:

Color Flirtations Dress: Orchid





Color Flirtations Dress: Spring Flirtations



6 comments:

  1. If you are still looking for test knitters, I have a six year old daughter (size 6) and have been wanting to make her a summer dress and/or top. I would be willing to test out the dress or any of the shirts - they are all so adorable. I really like the "more elaborate" version of the cold shirt. Good luck with all your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becca, please send me an email at elenanodel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Красивое платьюшко! Нравится мне резиночка на поясе! У меня так получилось когда вязала платье Мисс по вашему описанию, так как не захотелось весь верх и рукава вязать резинкой, оно у меня одно из первых в блоге выложено.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you're looking for test knitters, I would be willing to knit for you as well. Just let me know
    imoore20@sc.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the pictures on this blog loading?
    I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.


    Feel free to surf to my web page ... loan online

    ReplyDelete